Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 59

Well, it's been a week since my last post, and I am hoping to be more regular from here on out.  

I am feeling so much better and have even returned to my running routine.  I started back at the Week 7 schedule, though (which I had just completed the morning of "the incident"), and that has proven to be a nice confidence builder, since I was not sure how taking a week off would affect my overall fitness.  Turns out, not very much!!

It's hard to believe that my finger injury is now ten days old, and my visit today to the orthopedist resulted in the VERY uncomfortable removal of the stitches.  And I am embarrassed to say that I uttered a couple of curse words during the procedure.  Tracy said that it was uncharacteristic and a little funny, so I shouldn't worry about it too much!  So I won't ;-)

Until next time,
Missi

No comments: