Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 1

Okay, so I did my first 31 minutes of the Run/Walk schedule, and I feel GREAT!  I’m not even exaggerating!  Even though it was overcast and cold today, I still put on my new shoes, my fancy heart rate monitor (complete with interval countdown that beeps when it’s time to change from running to walking) and my joyful attitude!  Thank you, Honey, for programming the watch and being so supportive!!!

Oh yeah, here’s the prayer I prayed before the run:  “Heavenly Father, thank you for this opportunity to stretch my legs and feel your glory.  I love you, Amen!”  It really helped, because half way through the run, when I starting to feel a little winded, a little ray of sunshine peeked through the clouds and landed on a Bradford Pear tree in front of me; it was awesome and very reassuring!

Until next time,
Missi

No comments: