Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 5

Grazing!!!!

Here’s the deal.  Since I’ve started this new exercise program, I have also decided to re-evaluate my eating habits, which, on the whole, aren’t too bad, except for the GRAZING!

Yes, I am a grazer, and up until about a week ago, I either didn’t know it or didn’t care.  But now I have seen the light; I have many times caught myself in the act of “cleaning up” the leftover tasty bits on my children’s plates or taking one more bite of “yumminess” right before snapping down the freshness seal on the Tupperware! 

No telling how many calories I’ve added here and there just because I didn’t want anything to go to waste.  Oh who am I kidding?  I’ve rarely, if ever grazed for any purpose other than that I was still hungry or that it looked tasty! 

Well, I am reformed (at least for the time being).  I would like to think that I have a little more self-control than the dog that gets let in after dinner to cleanup under the baby’s highchair!

Until next time,
Missi

No comments: