Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 11

Today, I woke up and felt very light.  It's kind of hard to explain, but I felt a sort of peace and joy that I don't normally have, like today was going to be special, and it was!

I thought, at the time, that the "specialness" of the day was when I completed the 4-minute run/1-minute walk (x6) schedule, which, when you break it down, is running for 24 of the 30 minutes!  It was fun, exhilarating, challenging and JOYFUL!  I can't wait to do it again tomorrow!

That was special enough, I thought, until I witnessed my first baby, my 6-year-old daughter, ride a bike for the first time!  Now, the training wheels were still on, but they were up so high that she had to lean over quite a ways to use them as a crutch!  She rode like a champ, with her daddy along side her, up and down hills, learning how to coast, stop and start!  It was so precious that I am tearing up as I type this.

Thank you, God, for "the daily specials."  You are amazing!

Missi

No comments: