Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 12

"An excuse is something nobody believes but you!"

My wise and wonderful Bible study mentor and friend, Janet, said this the other day, and I just can't stop thinking about it.  It's so true and so raw that it left me speechless, and believe me; that's hard to do!!!

We have a million reasons why we can't get something done or get something started, and although these reasons might be good, they're still excuses if we're no farther along today than we were yesterday!

That's why I am so, so excited about this new exercise program and new attitude!  Every day, I wake up with something to do that is good for my head and my heart!  It sure beats spinning my wheels and feeling guilty, powerless and behind!  That's not for me; I'm free!

Thank you, Janet and thank you, Jesus!

;-) Missi

No comments: