Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 20

"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy!"

Thank you, John Denver, for those magical words and for a beautiful song!  It was on my mind all day today, especially during an outdoor birthday party when I literally did feel "sunshine on my shoulders" for the very first time this season.  The temp was in the high 80s, and it was so fun to pull out a sleeveless shirt and let that Vitamin D soak in!

Even more so, I would like to say thank you to God for this delightful day of sheer spring giddiness and spontaneity - for running around at the park, playing catch, blowing bubbles in the backyard, grilling kabobs and having dinner outside!  You didn't have to make coming out of hybernation so much fun, but you did anyway!  I love you!

Feel the joy!
;-) Missi

No comments: