Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 33

Okay, so today I woke up in a particularly good mood, and here is why.  1.  I just got a haircut yesterday, so I'm feeling refreshed.  2.  My darling hubby then highlighted my freshly cut hair, so I'm looking refreshed.  3.  I get to (notice I said "get to" not "have to") run today, and 4.  I know what I am going to make for dinner - Roast Chicken!


Now, all you moms (or dads) out there who are in charge of the dinner plans know what I am talking about.  It's so nice to have a plan for dinner early in the day!  No one likes to be caught off guard with this tired question at 6 pm:  "What's for dinner?"  What's worse is having to utter the even more tired response:  "I have no idea!"  This lack of preparation then leads to making something quick, easy and probably not as nutritious, at least that's the way it is at my house.

Well, not today.  Nothin' says lovin' like a yummy roast chicken with tender potatoes, carrots and onions.  It's good and good for ya!

Yum,
;-) Missi

No comments: