Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 26

Have you ever noticed that the more you have to do, the more organized you are, and the more organized you are, the more you don't mind having one more thing added to your day?

Conversely, if you don't have much to do and are "planning" a day of "maybe I'll do this," then an unexpected "something" thrown at you could possibly put you into a tailspin!  Boy, have I been there a million times!

That's why I really like to make a list of things to do for each day, ahead of time, because if I have a list, then I have a plan, and once I have a plan, then I am organized, and once I'm organized, I won't get caught offguard with a last-minute detail! 

Nice theory, but putting it into practice on a regular basis takes more than a list; it needs an assist.  Thank you Holy Spirit for helping us when we're overwhelmed, over taxed and unorganized.  You're the deep breath, the count to 10 and the silent prayer we need each day!

We sing your praises!
Missi

No comments: