Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 39

I meant to get this post done yesterday, but time got away from me, as we are planning a 4-day Easter vacation at my in-laws!!

I have to say that I am really looking forward to it, and so are the kids!  They are at such fun travel ages right now and have been counting down the days until they get to see Papa and Grandma, their aunt and uncle and their cousins.  Of course, there will also be an egg hunt and lots of candy, but those things take second fiddle to just spending time on the farm!

My girls were so excited for the trip that they begged (yes begged) me to let them pack their own suitcases last night!  I made a list for each girl, which she proudly took and then checked off each item as it made its way into the bag!  It was so cute and responsible.  I could hardly stand it!

When they were done, they put their bags by the door "so Daddy wouldn't have to look for them when it was time to load up!"

They're so sweet!

Happy Easter!
Missi

No comments: